See the instruction manual that came with your product for full details. Please register your product details below.
* Required fields
You will be automatically signed up to our newsletter, which you can unsubscribe from at any time via a link in the newsletter.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sensio Home products are guaranteed for a period of 12 to 24 months from the date of purchase, against mechanical and electrical defects. For products with a 2 year (24 month) warranty you must register your product online at www.sensiohome.com. Non-registered products are guaranteed for one year (12 months). It is particularly important that you carefully read the instructions provided, in order to get maximum use from this product.
Please check the information that came with your product to determine if it has a 1 or 2 year warranty.
This guarantee is only valid if the appliance is used solely for domestic purposes in accordance with the instructions and provided that it is not connected to an unsuitable electricity supply, dismantled or interfered with in any way, or damaged through misuse. Under this guarantee we undertake to repair or replace free of charge any parts found to be defective.
This guarantee is only valid with your original sales receipt as proof of purchase.
Any defect that arises due to faulty materials or workmanship during the first 12 months, will either be replaced or refunded where possible during this period from the place of purchase. Non-registered products are guaranteed for a period of 12 months.
If a fault develops after 12 months and within 24 months from the date of original purchase and you have registered the product on line, you should contact customer services quoting the product’s model number and batch code.
Customer Helpline: 0345 467 6743
For up-to-date prices of spare parts please contact customer services quoting the product’s model number and batch code.
- Batteries and damage from leakage is not covered by the terms of the guarantee.
- The warranty does not cover acts of God such as fire, floods, hurricanes, or tornadoes, or use for rental or commercial services.
- This guarantee does not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage.
- This guarantee is only valid within the UK and Ireland.
- In line with our policy of continuous product development, we reserve the right to change the product, packaging and documentation specifications without notice.