We want you to be delighted with your purchase however we appreciate that there may be circumstances where you want to return an item(s).
Accordingly please note the following:
- You can return unused item(s) for a refund within 14 days from receiving the goods. See further conditions below.
- Item(s) must be unused in a saleable condition and enclosed within the original undamaged boxed packaging
- If the product is contained within a sealed wrapping or polythene hygiene bag, then this must not have been open or broken
- Please ensure all user guides, instructions & pamphlets, as applicable, are contained within the original packaging as you received them
- Our prices are very keen and as such we regret that we are unable to pay for the cost of returning items, unless incorrect goods were supplied.
- The most cost effective way of returning parcels is through Royal Mail, or alternatively please check www.interparcel.com for competitive courier rates.
- Please retain proof of postage.
- Refund will be made to the payment card used to make the original purchase – please allow up to 28 days for the refund to appear in your account
- It is imperative that the original despatch note is returned along with the product – failure to do this will result in us being unable to process the refund
- Should you have any queries, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any defect that arises due to faulty materials or workmanship during the first 12 months, will either be replaced or refunded where possible during this period from the place of purchase, whether purchased online or in-store.
- NB: Non-registered products are guaranteed for a period of 12 months.
- If a fault develops after 12 months and within 24 months from the date of original purchase and you have registered the product on line, you should contact customer services quoting the product’s model number and batch code.
Customer Helpline: 0345 467 6743
For technical queries, please contact: MPL Home Ltd, IMEX, 575-599 Maxted Road, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7DX